Diabetes care tools and technology
What is DANA?DANA connects school nurses with the devices, expertise and innovations shaping the future of diabetes care.
NASN is proud to collaborate with the American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) to make DANA available to NASN members. DANA is a website resource that allows school nurses working with students with diabetes to access best-in-class information about diabetes technology. DANA was created by the American Association of Diabetes Educators.
What do NASN members get?
- Research and review diabetes devices and mobile apps.
- Access tech-focused courses, webinars and device training.
- Discover useful tools and evidence-based research, clinical trials and reports.
- Participate in focus groups, polls and discussions helping to shape the future of diabetes care.
Additional resources in DANA:
- Back to School Resources
- DiabetesMine: BlueLoop: Simplifying Data-Driven Diabetes Care for Families
- How Diabetes Educators Can Create Smooth Sailing for Kids, Parents and School Personnel
- How to Choose Diabetes Technology
- Children’s Books about Diabetes
How do NASN members access DANA?Access is free for NASN members!
Access information is in the instructions below. Contact NASN if you cannot access the instructions and are a current member.