Diabetes care tools and technology
What is Danatech?Danatech was developed to support the technology access and assessment needs of healthcare professionals who care for patients living with diabetes and other chronic conditions.
With the rapid evolution of technology, and the proliferation of patient-generated data, Danatech is a trusted source of information geared to help practitioners focus on what they do best—caring for their patients.
NASN is proud to collaborate with the Association of Diabetes Care and Education Specialists (ADCES) to make Danatech available to NASN members.
What do NASN members get?
- Research and review diabetes devices and mobile apps.
- Access tech-focused courses, webinars and device training.
- Discover useful tools and evidence-based research, clinical trials and reports.
- Participate in focus groups, polls and discussions helping to shape the future of diabetes care.
Additional resources in Danatech:
- Back to School Resources
- DiabetesMine: BlueLoop: Simplifying Data-Driven Diabetes Care for Families
- How to Choose Diabetes Technology
- Children’s Books about Diabetes
How do NASN members access Danatech?Access is free for NASN members!
- Click the access link below for detail instructions.
- View the video for more information about Danatech.