View the NASN Learning Center Guide
How to find your courses and activities.
- Make sure you have signed in, click on your name to go to your Learning Center profile, select My Activity.
- Go to the library to browse all content or browse by topic or content type.
- Enter a key word or phrase into the search box.
- Most content requires that you sign in with or create an NASN website user account.
- Content with CNE contact hours or an evaluation requires you to sign in and complete the e-commerce or enrollment process. Use the user guide for step-by-step instructions.
- This sign indicates that the learner must enroll through the e-commerce system. Costs are adjusted for NASN members during the e-commerce process.
For questions about course content, contact NASN
National Association of School Nurses
1100 Wayne Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(866) 627-6767 8:30am - 5pm ET
For Technical Support
+1 (858) 201-4136*
8am - 8pm ET**
*for callers residing outside of the United States
**excludes holidays and weekends