Welcome to the NCDs and UHC Accelerator Virtual Training 2020. This is a component of the NCDA flagship Advocacy Institute, aiming to increase the capacity of established NCD alliances to drive effective in-country NCD and UHC advocacy.
- The entire training will be conducted virtually.
- Each module will take approximately 2.5 hours to complete and will include a combination of pre-recorded videos, live sessions and group activities, allowing sufficient time for discussions and interactions.
- Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the training.
This course contains four modules, which will be available over the course of four weeks in November 2020 (one module per week). They'll be made available consecutively:
- Module 0 - Introduction:1-3 November
- Module 1: 4-8 November
- Module 2: 9-15 November
- Module 3: 16-22 November
- Module 4: 23-29 November
*All module components shall be completed to unlock subsequent modules. The course shall be completed by 4 December 2020.
Course organizer contacts
If you have any issues related to the platform please contact the Help Center. For any other issues related to the content and instructions of this training please contact:
- Linda Markova, Capacity Development Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luis Manuel Encarnación, Capacity Development Manager: email@example.com