COVID-19 has had sudden and real effects on contract
webinar will address
some of the most pressing near-term issues impacting both contractors and the
government. What can and should you do in this emergency
situation. We will discuss:
- Additional government assistance to contractors: CARES Act sick leave, increased progress payments, and other financial tools in the toolbox.
- Contract delays: What types of delays are excusable, and how can contractors and the government deal with them?
- Contract changes and increased costs of performance: When is an equitable adjustment allowed, and how should it be prepared and processed?
- The Defense Production Act: The (traditional) DOD DPAS system and the new HHS Defense Production Act authority: how to navigate the new environment.
- (Avoiding) The False Claims Act: You think you knew oversight and enforcement before: It is just getting started.