About Neurocritical Care
Neurocritical Care is the official journal of the Neurocritical Care Society.
- It provides a comprehensive overview of current developments
- It includes information about new therapeutic avenues and technological innovations
Neurocritical Care Vision and Mission
Vision: As the official journal of the Neurocritical Care Society, Neurocritical Care will be the primary source for high-quality scientific investigation, critical analysis and informed discussion of issues addressing the care of the patients we serve.
Mission: To serve its readership, authors and the NCS, Neurocritical Care will:
- be the flagship publication of the NCS
- be the international forum for the exchange of ideas, information and strategies that address the major challenges facing the field as it strives to carry out its missions
- educate readers on how to interpret literature