Welcome to the ENLS Train-the-Trainer Course, Version 2.0 (released October 2018). This course provides an overview of NCS policies and procedures pertaining to planning and teaching a live ENLS Course and includes the following topics:
- Requirements for becoming a certified ENLS Trainer
- Background of ENLS and an overview of certification statistics
- ENLS course options and outline
- Accreditation and certification requirements
- Why ENLS is important for all providers in the emergency setting
- Options for participating in the course
- Steps for hosting a live ENLS course
- How to market your live ENLS course
- ENLS pricing and course materials
- Process for hosting courses in a global setting, and the NCS Ambassador Program
- Trainer responsibilities and resources
Thank you for your willingness to teach!!
ENLS Train-the-Trainer Version 2.0 contributors:
Aimee Aysene, MD, MPH
Brandon Francis, MD, MPH
Sarah Livesay, CNS, NP, RN, DNP, ACNP
Christopher Morrison, PharmD
Audrey Paulson, APP
CNS, NP, RN, DNP, ACNP
Susan Yeager, NP, RN, MS, CCRN, ACNP, FNCS
NOTE: ENLS TRAINER CERTIFICATION IS VALID FOR FOUR YEARS. IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE ENLS TRAIN-THE-TRAINER COURSE PREVIOUSLY, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECERTIFY BY TAKING THIS TRAINER COURSE. PLEASE ENROLL IN AND COMPLETE THE ENLS TRAIN-THE-TRAINER RECERTIFICATION COURSE INSTEAD!!
Please click here to view the NCS Legal Disclaimer for Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS).