The Structural Engineers Association of Illinois (SEAOI) and NCSEA have teamed up to deliver the 17th Annual Bridge Symposium virtually. This Bonanza of Bridge Education will be delivered
over four weeks in four webinars by some of the industry’s best and
brightest. This Symposium provides a forum for engineers to share bridge analysis, design, and construction ideas from recent project successes and failures, focusing on
many unique and distinguishing characteristics. The symposium will present
countless lessons from which every SE can learn and grow.
The information is critical to practicing structural engineers, trained designers, plan review agencies, professors and students from across the nation as you can all learn from examples of designs engineered to perform.
The registration fee for the Bridge Symposium is $395 for members ($600 for nonmembers), which includes all 6.5 hours of recorded education.
- Purchase all 4 webinars in the Seminar and have access to the recordings for 1 Year.
- Each registration is per person. As a result, only the registrant will be able to receive PDHs. Have a group of 5 or more? Contact NCSEA to receive a group discount.
Please note: These webinars are not included in the NCSEA Webinar Subscription.
- Keynote: Building Bridges: An Unlimited Potential
- Simon Kenton Bridge Temporary Suspender Retrofit
- Design and Construction of the New Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge, Washington, D.C.
- Florida Pedestrian Bridge Collapse Forensic Investigation
- Investigation of FIU Pedestrian Bridge Collapse
- Load Rating of Steel Substructure Units in Unconventional Steel Bridges
- A CM/GC Approach for the Design of a Two-Girder Horizontally Curved Pedestrian Bridge
- MASH TL-5 Testing of Six-Foot Tall Barriers with a Noise Abatement Wall
- I-480 Valley View Bridge Structural Steel Erection Analysis
- Enhancing Bridge Design with Architectural Lighting
- Roselle Road a Simple, Aesthetically Pleasing Pedestrian Bridge
- National Assessment of New Construction Market Pricing for Highway Bridges
- New AASHTO Guide Specifications for Exploiting Steel Bridge Redundancy
- BIM Workflows: From Analysis to Fabrication
- Lightweight Modular Accelerated Bridge System For Managed Car Lanes
- Complex Bridge Replacement on an Accelerated Schedule
Thank you to Our Exhibitors!