This presentation will provide a rapid-fire series of ideas for engineers to consider in the implementation of seismic designs of new steel buildings.
The ideas include the following:
• Thoughts on proper implementation of the seismic design philosophy behind AISC 341
• Discussion of various system options and applications
• Concepts for innovative design strategies and proper system configurations
• Recommendations for addressing commonly faced detailing issues
• Calculation tools and methods for various design topics
• Discussion of applications for steel materials and welding processes
• Identification of various helpful resources
The ideas will provide numerous potential ideas that can be implemented on your next steel design project!
- Course will award 1.5 hours of continuing education
- Diamond Review approved in all 50 states
- This webinar will be available as a recording.