The American Institute of Steel Construction, lobbied by
some structural engineering groups, adopted delegation of structural steel
connection design by structural engineers to the steel fabricator, in the 2010
Code of Standard Practice. This webinar covers several key
- What can and cannot be delegated?
- Information that is required on drawings and in the specifications
- In the event of a difference of opinion, who has final authority?
- Practices that add unnecessary cost to the project.
- Reviewing shop drawings.
- What does a good set of documents look like?
- Course will award 1.5 hours of continuing education
- This course is Diamond Review approved in 49 states. New York does not accept hours from recordings.