Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Geometry is arguably the single most important parameter in the design of efficient truss structures. The lecture will explore how the theoretical innovations of Maxwell and other structural pioneers can be combined with state-of-the-art optimization tools to create highly efficient truss structures. The presentation will discuss how an understanding of the geometry of forces can be used to design the geometry of trusses.
- Recognize the importance of geometry in the efficiency of trusses.
- Understand how Maxwell’s Theory of Load Paths can be used in design.
- Understand how the graphical design of forces can be used to find efficient truss geometries.
- Course will award 1.5 hours of continuing education
- Diamond Review approved in all 50 states
- Registration will close at 11:59 p.m. CT on August 2nd