ASCE 7-16 will include several significant changes to the wind loading provisions which will impact the practicing engineer. This session will provide an in-depth discussion of the most important changes and discuss the impacts to a structural engineer’s design. Key topics will include:
• Changes to the basic wind speed maps.
• Revisions to the roof pressure coefficients for components and cladding.
• New information on the design of attached canopies.
- Course will award 1.5 hours of continuing education
- This course is Diamond Review approved in 49 states. New York does not accept hours from recordings.