Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
NCSEA Code Advisory Committee surveys practicing structural engineers every 6
years to generate a pulse on the profession with respect to codes and
standards. The results of the 2022 survey will be used to inform code
change proposals for ASCE 7-28 provisions, advocate at IBC code hearings, and
develop instructional tools for practicing engineers. This session will
present an overview of the results of the survey, with additional opportunity
for attendees to provide input.
In addition, this session will present tools developed by the NCSEA Wind Committee to support practicing engineer. This session will introduce the following resources.
- Hurricanes, Tornadoes: FAQ for Communicating with the Public
- Topographic Factor: White Paper
- Exposure Classification: White Paper
- Tornados: Sample design Problems
- Course will award 1.25 hours of continuing education
- This course is Diamond Review approved in 49 states. New York does not accept hours from recordings.
Please note: This webinar is part of the Examining Code Updates Series and is not included in the NCSEA Webinar Subscription. The registration fee for the Series is $595 for members ($895 for nonmembers), which includes all 6 hours of education.