The Structural Engineers Association of California (SEAOC) and NCSEA have teamed up to deliver a brand new Web-Based Seminar Series for you on the newly-published Seismic Design Manual. This web-based Seismic Design Seminar will be delivered over six weeks in six 1.5 hour webinars by some of the industry’s best and brightest minds. This Seminar will present on the following topics:
- Provisions in ASCE 7-16 and 2018 IBC,
- wood diaphragms,
- concrete shear walls,
- diaphragm design,
- pile foundations and grade beams,
- steel special moment frames,
- buckling restrained braced frames,
- multi-story wood frame structures.
This seminar is critical to practicing structural engineers, trained designers, building department engineers, plan review agencies, professors and students from across the nation as you can all learn from these examples of code-compliant designs engineered to achieve good performance under seismic design.
The registration fee for the Seminar is $495 for members ($800 for nonmembers), which includes all 9 hours of education. Each individual webinar can be purchased separately for $195 for members ($250 for nonmembers). The Seismic Design Manual may also be purchased separately through ICC.
- Purchase all 6 webinars in the Seminar and have access to the recordings for 1 Year.
- Each seminar purchase is per office location. If your firm is operating remotely, contact NCSEA at firstname.lastname@example.org on how to accommodate multiple users from the same location.
Please note: These webinars are not included in the NCSEA Webinar Subscription.
Purchase the full series here!