The Structural Engineers Association of California (SEAOC) and NCSEA have teamed up to deliver a brand new Web-Based Seminar Series for you on the Design of Seismic Connections. This web-based Seismic Connection Design Series will be delivered over six weeks in six 1.5 hour webinars by some of the industry’s best and brightest minds. This Seminar will present on the following topics:
- Steel moment frame connections,
- Steel moment frame base plates,
- Timber seismic connections,
- Steel braced frame connections,
- Concrete shear wall connections,
- Concrete moment frame connections.
This seminar is critical to practicing structural engineers, trained designers, building department engineers, plan review agencies, professors and students from across the nation as you can all learn from these examples of code-compliant connection designs engineered to achieve good performance under seismic design.
The registration fee for the Seminar is $595 for members ($900 for nonmembers), which includes all 9 hours of education. Each individual webinar can be purchased separately for $195 for members ($250 for nonmembers).
- Purchase all 6 webinars in the Seminar and have access to the recordings for 1 Year.
- The IBC 2018 may also be purchased separately through ICC.
- Each seminar purchase is per office location. If your firm is operating remotely, contact NCSEA at firstname.lastname@example.org on how to accommodate multiple users from the same location.
Please note: These webinars are not included in the NCSEA Webinar Subscription.