by: Puerto Rico NetVU Chapter
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Atlantic Time | Virtual
This meeting will be held partially in Spanish. Spanish-speaking NetVU members outside of Puerto Rico are welcome to participate.
Join the Puerto Rico NetVU Chapter for our upcoming meeting. Connect with your fellow NetVU members (Vertafore customers) to uncover solutions and become more successful using your Vertafore technology solutions. This call will be interactive with the opportunity to speak freely with your peers and share webcams.
- Welcome, Recap of January Meeting , Connecting with Members (30 minutes)
- Download: What It Is, How to Use It, Open Discussion – Nellie Massoni & Josiah Robbins (1 hour)
- BREAK (10 minutes)
- Renewal List Tool – Jose Rivera (30 minutes)
- AMS360 R2 – Jose Rivera (15 minutes)
- Accelerate, powered by NetVU (5 minutes)
- Open Forum - Bring Questions (15 minutes)
- Recap & Next Meeting Date (10 minutes)
- Lyani D. Vachier, Chairperson Puerto Rico NetVU Chapter | MIS, Project & Quality Specialist, FirstBank Insurance Agency, LLC
- Yaritza Jusino González, Vice Chairperson Puerto Rico NetVU Chapter | IT Project Specialist / AMS System Coordinator, J. Jaramillo Insurance, Inc.
- Josiah Robbins | IT Specialist, United Surety & Indemnity Company
- Jose Rivera, CIC, ARM, AIS | Senior Solution Consultant, Vertafore
- Nellie Massoni | Director of Connectivity, Vertafore
Chapters are volunteer-led communities that connect NetVU members for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing surrounding a Vertafore product(s) to be more productive and successful. As you may know, Vertafore customers are automatically NetVU members. Many members say connecting with others is extremely valuable to their operations.
Puerto Rico’s insurance industry is a distinctive market with regulations, unique products, and emerging technologies that differ from other state-side insurance providers. By participating in our chapter, you can contribute to and identify new opportunities in our industry by maximizing resources and automating processes.