NetVU is pleased to announce the next phase of
our NcAM certification program, the NetVU Certified Account Manager. Starting in December, 2016, this program was made available as a self-paced, on-demand course of study in a virtual environment.
How does an NcAM make a difference in your agency?
As an owner or manager, you will soon realize the return on your investment. Certified Account Managers are recognized as experts in their field. The program is an intense immersion into AMS360 and Vertafore Agency Platform’s client service functions, as well as reporting and system settings. Graduates of this program have an expertise in the design and implementation of the system features that will assist your agency to full utilization. This program includes Vertafore Agency Platform (VAP) features. Access to a training database powered by VAP will be granted to students whose agency has not yet implemented Platform.
The certification is designed for Account Managers, CSRs and others who have been using the client service features of AMS360 for a minimum of two years.
The NcAM – AMS360 is a three year certification. All certificate holders must recertify every three years.
Benefits of NcAM include: Access to a private, NcAM only community on NCOM. Members of this Community will serve as mentors and advisors to each other and have access to reference material and Best Practice Guides. Certified members will also be given special consideration when contacting Vertafore Support.
How do I obtain the certification?
Step 1: Purchase the NcAM Learning Package on this page. This package contains:
- a set of eight prerequisite webinars and quizzes that will level-set your knowledge on client servicing topics
- recorded lectures on many of the most used features of AMS360 as well as productivity enhancing features of Vertafore Agency Platform
- a comprehensive Study Guide
- 8 recorded review sessions that demonstrate many system features in a workflow format, similar to the way they are used in day-to-day servicing of clients.
- Acknowledgement of NetVU's Code of Ethics
- Self-Evaluation - see a complete list of the topics included in the course, and evaluate your current level of expertise on each
- Pass at least 7 Prerequisite Material Quizzes. "How To Engage Vertafore Support" is required; you may choose from 7 other prerequisite webinars for the other 6 to complete this requirement
- Pass the NcAM Practice Test (information found in the Testing FAQ). You may take the Practice Test as many times as necessary to achieve a passing score of 70%, and you may take the Practice Test multiple times to aid in your study. You must successfully achieve a 70% passing grade prior to moving on the to the Final Exam.