Soft Skills Strategies for Success is a course for students that are interested in applying to the Healthcare Volunteer Co-op. This course must be completed before starting onsite at your Healthcare Volunteer Co-op.
The Soft Skills Strategies for Success certificate consist of 3 sections that will prepare young adults to create and define their professional persona. Students will learn and apply workplace skills that employers find important in an employee. A few of the skills students will learn during this certificate are how to work with different personalities, resolve conflict, communicate professional through telephone and electronically, listen actively to others and interact successfully with people from different cultures.
Begin with the Welcome and Instructions section.
- Presents a positive mental attitude
- Demonstrates personal accountability and effective work habit
- Exhibits time management & organization
- Identifies and manages emotion
- Follows business etiquette on dress code, work schedule and cell phone
- Practices professional communication skills