A special NIBA webinar discussing how belting companies are addressing COVID-19.
- Tom Wujek, President and COO, Flexco
- Tim Shaw, President and CEO, Shaw Almex Industries
- Ken Engelsmann, President, Beltservice
- Brian Schachner, President, Vaughn Belting Company
- Bill Thaman, President, Thaman Rubber Company
- What are you prioritizing in the short term to maintain relationships with customers?
- Regarding the CARES act, do you think this is applicable to our members and do you have any advice for them on what actions to take or not to take?
- How has COVID-19 impacted your workforce (office staff vs technical employees)?
- Have you adjusted leave of absence policies or telework? Are there any creative ways that your companies are adjusting to leave of absence or policies related to time off or teleworking?
- Are you implementing any new safety measures for your office, shop, installers, or sales team member?
- Where do you see the industry in 6, 9, 12 months? What is your perspective on a recovery timeline?
- How are you planning to re-engage with customers who might have different perspectives on visits and sales meetings?
- Are you making permanent changes to travel policies?
- If you have employees out of work, how will you prepare employees for coming back to work?