J-22-01 What is Hidradenitis Suppurativa?
(NPWH Activity Number J-22-01)
Nicole L. Bort, DNP, AGPCNP, DCNP is a dermatology nurse practitioner and Director of Nurse Practitioner Post-Graduate Training Program at the University Hospitals of Cleveland Medical Centers in Cleveland, Ohio
Target Audience This continuing education (CE) activity is designed to meet the educational needs of nurse practitioners and other healthcare providers who care for women.
Approval CE Approval Period: Now through February 28, 2024
Post-tests must be completed during the approval period with a passing score of 70% or higher to earn CE. No refunds will be issued if the activity is not completed within the approval period.
1.0 contact hour of CE credit including 0.25 contact hours of pharmacology content
- Identify signs/symptoms and appropriate evaluation for the diagnosis of HS.
- Describe indications, mechanism of action, efficacy, adverse effects, and contraindications for pharmacologic options in treating HS.
- Discuss lifestyle modifications that may ease exacerbation of HS
Faculty DisclosuresNicole L. Bort, DNP, AGPCNP, DCNP has no actual or potential conflicts of interest in relation to this article
Successful Completion Requires participants to:
- Read the objectives, disclosures, and disclaimers.
- Watch the activity and review the handout.
- Complete the post-test with a score of 70% or higher.
- Complete the session evaluation.
- Print your CE certificate.
- Go to your profile to view all earned certificates.
Commercial Support This activity has no commercial support.