Module 4: Normal GYN 1
(NPWH Activity Number 22-06-04)
Linda L. Johnson DNP, WHNP-BC
Co-Specialty Director and Assistant Professor
University of Colorado, College of Nursing – Anshutz Medical Campus
Owner and Manager Graces Clinic, LLC
Target Audience New graduate women’s health nurse practitioners (WHNPs), and other nurse practitioners involved in women’s and gender related healthcare.
Approval CE Approval Period: April 4, 2022, through April 4, 2025
Post-tests must be completed during the approval period with a passing score of 70% or higher to earn CE. No refunds will be issued if the activity is not completed within the approval period.
This activity has been approved for 1.50 continuing education contact hours
- Describe the anatomy and physiology of reproductive organs and breast.
- Discuss the processes of puberty and the menstrual cycle.
- Explain physiology, health promotion, and symptom management for perimenopause and menopause.
- Describe the components of the well woman visit by age groups.
- Discuss cervical cancer screening – specimen collection, HPV/co-testing, interpretation, and follow-up.
- Anatomy and physiology. Reproductive system and the breast, menstrual cycle.
- Menopause and perimenopause.
- Osteoporosis management.
- Well Woman/Individual Visits throughout the Life Span.
- Cervical cancer screening. Pap and HPV screening and management recommendations.
Accreditation StatementThis activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health (NPWH) for 1.50 continuing education contact hours.
Faculty DisclosuresLinda L. Johnson DNP, WHNP-BC has no reported disclosures.
Successful Completion Requires participants to:
- Read the objectives, disclosures, and disclaimers.
- Watch the activity and review the handout.
- Complete the post-test with a score of 70% or higher.
- Complete the session evaluation.
- Print your CE certificate.
- Go to your profile to view all earned certificates.
Commercial Support This activity has no commercial support.