J-22-04 Assessment and Management of Vaginal Bleeding in Early Pregnancy
Faculty Antey L. Parker, DNP, APRN, WHNP-BC, CNM, CRNFA, C-EFM , i
Assistant Professor of Nursing at East Texas Baptist University in Marshall, Texas, and an OB triage advanced practice provider with the Acclaim Physician Group at JPS Health Network in Fort Worth, Texas.
Target Audience This continuing education (CE) activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of nurse practitioners and other clinicians who provide healthcare for reproductive age women.
Approval CE Approval Period: Now through August 31, 2024
Post-tests must be completed during the approval period with a passing score of 70% or higher to earn CE. No refunds will be issued if the activity is not completed within the approval period.
This activity has been evaluated and approved by the Continuing Education Approval Program of the National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health (NPWH) for 1.0 continuing education contact hours
1.Identify the components of initial assessment of the pregnant individual with first-trimester bleeding.
- Identify the components of initial assessment of the pregnant individual with first-trimester bleeding.
- Discuss recommended management for threatened and actual early pregnancy loss
- Discuss recommended management for ectopic pregnancy.
Faculty Disclosures Antey L. Parker, DNP, APRN, WHNP-BC, CNM, CRNFA, C-EFM, has no actual or potential conflicts of interest in relation to this article.
Successful Completion Requires participants to:
- Read the objectives, disclosures, and disclaimers.
- Watch the activity and review the handout.
- Complete the post-test with a score of 70% or higher.
- Complete the session evaluation.
- Print your CE certificate.
- Go to your profile to view all earned certificates.
Commercial Support This activity has no commercial support.
Pricing Member / Student Member: Free