The MeetUp Library
NRAA's weekly discussion on renal healthcare industry-critical issues; including COVID-19
This library contains audio recordings for each week's event and its corresponding summary document.
Mondays at 1:00 PM ET
Registration is required for this complimentary event. Click here to register.
The purpose of the MeetUp event is to provide a forum for renal healthcare providers and professionals to:
- Share experiences from struggles to successes;
- Gain insight, perspective and input from peers;
- Learn about new approaches to similar challenges; and
- Grow together and become a stronger community by supporting one another
- Document the highlights of organic discussions to share with peers
Disclaimer: Participants acknowledge that messages conveyed are public, and NRAA cannot guarantee the security of any information disclosed during the discussion; participants make such disclosures at their own risk. Any information shared is based on each individual's experience and opinion and NRAA is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any information shared, and shall not be responsible for any decisions made based on such information.