The 2020 OEC Cycle A Refresher minimum requirement will
consist of completion of the OEC Refresher Workbook activities and completion
of the OEC 2020 Cycle A Refresher Training online portion. To receive
credit for the Refresher, members must enroll in a 2020 OEC Refresher A course
via the NSP course schedule.
QA will be completed by the assigned Instructor Trainer (IT) by verification of review of the certificates issued upon successful completion of the online modules. Once the IT has cross checked the course roster with the completion certificates, the course can be closed. Registration for OEC 2020 Cycle A Refresher will be as it has been for the past years and everyone taking the online module must also register/enroll in the OEC 2020 Cycle A Refresher.
- This course is set up with 14 mini modules in video format, accompanied by short quizzes that make up the knowledge-based review of the objective requirements for this cycle. This is followed by 13 additional modules that focus on a review of the 2020 Refresher workbook.
- Total expected time to complete this online refresher is ~1.5 hours.
- You may pause or go back at any time, but you must complete the modules and quizzes in order. If you log out then return, the system will take you back to where you left off.
- When you complete a video, click on the green "Go to next item" button to continue.
- To complete a quiz, you must get 100% correct. When you pass the quiz, click on the green "Go to next item" button to continue.
- Once all videos and quizzes are complete, you will be able to download and print your certificate. There is a blue "Print certificate" button below the certificate. The certificate is also available in your online learning system profile where it shows your name near the top right. The certificate is not available in your NSP profile.
- If you are having issues with the certificate loading, please log out of the Online Learning Management system and try logging back in.
- If you need further assistance, please contact tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 705-6002.