Becoming a ‘master’ finisher is more than finishing well—it
is finishing well consistently and predictably. In this webinar, Dr. Todd
Bovenizer shares best-practices for more reliably finishing to optimal results
by ‘starting with the end in mind.’ He then outlines his process and reveals
simple yet predictable mechanics for becoming a better finisher. Finally, he
highlights the importance of taking a critical eye to one’s own cases as we
strive to continuously improve.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Selecting proper torque for ideal case management and best finishing—always beginning with the end in mind!
- Leveraging pre-engineered bracket features for correct bracket placement.
- Recognizing trouble-spots early to save time and frustration later.
- Select the appropriate patient-specific arch-form to upright teeth for proper finish.
- Strategic use of enamel shaping and gingival contouring for stand-out finishes.
Dr. Bovenizer is a paid speaker for Ormco Corporation. The opinions presented in this program are those of the lecturer(s). Patient results may vary. Clinicians use your own judgment in treating your patients.
CE Credit is not offered for this webinar
Original Release Date: 11/18/18
Review Date: 04/16/20
Expiration Date: 04/16/23
MKT-20-0296 & MKT-20-0288