Through in-depth case presentations, Dr. Todd Bovenizer
outlines his process for treating difficult vertical cases while maintaining
control throughout treatment. Using light-force mechanics, including light
elastics, strategic open-coil springs, and proper torque selection, he
illustrates simple yet effective mechanics for efficient management of vertical
cases. He also shares his best practices and lessons learned from each case
Key Learning Objectives:
- Identifying vertical case issues by both the dentition and facial presentation.
- Selecting proper torque for ideal case management and finishing--always beginning with the end in mind!
- Utilizing the advantage of variable torque to make space while avoiding flaring.
- Strategic use of light elastics and coil-open springs
- Anticipating issues and adjusting Tx plan upon new information.
Dr. Bovenizer is a paid speaker for Ormco Corporation. The opinions presented in this program are those of the lecturer(s). Patient results may vary. Clinicians use your own judgment in treating your patients.
CE Credit is not offered for this webinar
Original Release Date: 9/23/18
Review Date: 04/16/20
Expiration Date: 04/16/23
MKT-20-0296 & MKT-20-0289