This webinar was recorded on April 23, 2020.
Small and large practices are facing significant challenges and changes related to the impact of the pandemic, the use of technology, client/stakeholder expectations and a sometimes remote and evolving workforce. The ability to adapt to the current and the future changes in the environment and be financially sustainable is becoming more complicated and we are facing unprecedented challenges. As practices confront these challenges, it is important to remain nimble and responsive to change.
- Understand the changes facing practices
- Recognize the importance of understanding and adapting to the environment
- Focus on growth and positive improvements
- Acknowledge and address barriers and challenges
- Facilitate continuous learning and growth in your practice
- Recognize the importance of paying attention to and supporting your co-workers, family, friends, and your community