Recorded on October 26 & 28, 2021.
The career journey of veterinary professionals is continually evolving with new pathways being forged daily.
Please join Brett, David, and Robert as they discuss overcoming challenges Veterinarians and Practice Managers are faced with to maintain and grow their practice, selling their practice, creating value through real estate, associate retention, and what to look for in supporting partners that would bring a positive impact to your career journey.
Part 1 - October 26 at 6:30 pm
- Pursuing private ownership vs. corporate/group employment
- Fair Market Value assessments vs. corporate valuations
- Practice legacy preparedness aspects and considerations
Part 2 - October 28 at 6:30 pm
- Real estate feasibility: buying or leasing, what factors to consider, and what value does real estate bring to a sale/purchase of a practice
- Retaining associates without giving up equity
- Partnering with industry supporting professionals and how to select a Broker/Valuation, Legal, Banking/Finance expert who would bring the most value
Thank you to the Sponsor:
CitiBusiness® Solutions for Healthcare Professionals