Advances, Challenges & Future Trends in Pharmaceutical Analysis
The Land O’ Lakes Pharmaceutical Analysis Conference provides a discussion forum for scientists to share new scientific and regulatory developments in the areas related to or with direct application for pharmaceutical analysis, product quality, and the analytical method lifecycle.
- Describe ways to improve analytical procedures through accelerated and efficient technology
- Identify methods to more effectively handle greater amounts of laboratory data
- Explore new technologies and therapeutic modalities that will impact pharmaceutical analyses
- Discuss new and evolving control strategies for pharmaceutical development and analysis
- Evaluate the impact of national and international regulations as they apply to product controls
Stefanie Rentfrow, Perrigo (Chair)
Timothy Graul, Ph.D., Pfizer (Vice Chair)
Madhavi Srikoti, Ph.D., BioAgilytix (Past Chair)
James DeMuth, Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison
Raymond Chen, Ph.D., Pfizer Inc.
Huahua Jian, Ph.D., AbbVie
Fumin Li, Ph.D, PPD
Maya Lipert, Ph.D., AbbVie
Sachin Lohani, Ph.D., Merck
Tahseen Mirza, Ph.D., MBA, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Shrinivas Savale, Ph.D., AIC-LMCP Foundation
This content is FREE to AAPS Members.
Click here to become an AAPS member and have unlimited access to this and other AAPS programming.