Research compliance professionals often “wear multiple hats”, responsible for oversight of some combination of IACUC, IRB, IBC, Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR), and Conflict of Interest (COI) at their institution. Particularly at small or under-resourced institutions, those involved in multiple areas of compliance know that time and funds are precious. How can you make the most of what you have, avoid reinventing the wheel, and achieve balance in your work? Join PRIM&R’s interactive webinar to learn and share strategies with others who are in the same boat. (Presented on May 15, 2019)
- Avoiding reinventing the wheel by identifying commonalities and transferable principles across compliance areas
- Advocating for resources to build and strengthen your program
- Fostering relationships and alliances within and beyond your institution
- Balancing overarching human subjects protections/animal welfare programmatic goals with daily administrative responsibilities
- Leveraging available resources, and engaging in mentoring and networking opportunities
What will I learn?
After attending this webinar, you will be able to implement new strategies to mitigate common pitfalls experienced by those involved with multiple areas of compliance.
Who should attend?
This webinar will benefit professionals who “wear multiple hats” in their research compliance program. If you are involved in some combination of IACUC, IRB, IBC, RCR, COI, or more at your institution, join us!
Webinar participants holding the Certified IRB Professional (CIP®) credential may apply 1.25 continuing education credits towards CIP recertification. Learn More »
Webinar participants holding the Certified Professional in IACUC Administration (CPIA®) credential may apply 1.25 continuing education credits towards CPIA recertification. Learn More »
Access to purchased content will be available for 90 days after the date of purchase. After 90 days, access to the content will be removed, but users will retain access to any certificates of attendance earned. Content purchased prior to January 1, 2021 will remain available indefinitely. After access has expired, users can purchase an additional 90 days of access.
If you'd prefer a paper form, please click here. Please send the completed form to email@example.com.