HRPPs generate an abundance of performance data and metrics. When used effectively, this information can help HRPPs meet programmatic and institutional goals, and improve the HRPP overall. Metrics, however, must be grounded in human insight; a deep awareness and understanding of the system that produced the data is necessary in order to leverage analytics for future action or improvement. How can HRPPs use quantitative and qualitative data to demonstrate their needs and priorities? How can human insight contribute to the creation of data that’s meaningful, and not just a collection of numbers and figures? Through presentation of case examples and actionable strategies, this webinar will address such questions and more. (Presented on April 14, 2020)
- Insight: identifying meaningful metrics to assess HRPP performance
- Data: building a metrics framework based on HRPP priorities and goals
- Action: incorporating plans for ongoing evaluation and improvement into all future actions, and engaging stakeholders
After attending this webinar, attendees will be able to do the following:
- Identify meaningful metrics to assess HRPP performance
- Build a metrics framework based on your HRPP’s priorities and goals
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data for real-world results
- Incorporate ongoing evaluation and improvement into all future actions, and engage constituents
IRB administrators, coordinators, and directors; Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement (QA/QI) staff; and other HRPP staff will benefit from attending this webinar.
Webinar participants holding the Certified IRB Professional (CIP®) credential may apply 1 continuing education credit towards CIP recertification. Learn More »
Access to purchased content will be available for 90 days after the date of purchase. After 90 days, access to the content will be removed, but users will retain access to any certificates of attendance earned. Content purchased prior to January 1, 2021 will remain available indefinitely. After access has expired, users can purchase an additional 90 days of access.
If you'd prefer a paper form, please click here. Please send the completed form to email@example.com.