During the COVID-19 pandemic, IACUCs across the nation have had to adjust their operations to accommodate working remotely. This has necessitated the leveraging of electronic programs and processes to carry out IACUC functions, some of which may have already been in place. Others have had to be developed for these novel circumstances. Keeping high employee engagement has been another challenge of the remote work setting.
During this webinar, Kathryn Cavanaugh and Stacy Pritt will share methods for conducting IACUC business electronically and virtually and will explore strategies for keeping IACUC staff connected and engaged while working remotely. (Presented on September 17, 2020)
This webinar will discuss the following topics:
- Where we came from - Institutional history of the transition to telework (kick-started by COVID-19)
- Adapting - Leveraging electronic programs and processes to conduct IACUC operations remotely
- Fostering employee engagement in a remote setting - Strategies for keeping employees connected while working remotely
- Looking towards the future - Digital strategies that may continue beyond mandatory telework
After attending this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify methods for conducting IACUC business virtually and remotely
- Discuss strategies for transitioning in-person processes to electronic platforms
- Implement employee engagement strategies in a remote work setting
This topic will be beneficial to IACUC administrators. No prerequisite knowledge is required.
Webinar participants holding the Certified Professional in IACUC Administration (CPIA®) credential may apply 1.25 continuing education credits towards CPIA recertification. Learn More
SupporterWe’d like to thank our supporter for this webinar, Tech Software.
Tech Software is a leading provider of compliance and oversight solutions for the research enterprise. Get in touch to discuss how they can support your IACUC and all your institutional approval processes. http://techsoftware.com.
Access to purchased content will be available for 90 days after the date of purchase. After 90 days, access to the content will be removed, but users will retain access to any certificates of attendance earned. Content purchased prior to January 1, 2021 will remain available indefinitely. After access has expired, users can purchase an additional 90 days of access.
If you'd prefer a paper form, please click here. Please send the completed form to email@example.com.