MeetUp events are virtual, open discussions on renal healthcare industry-critical issues; including COVID-19. Hosted by the Renal Healthcare Association.
The MeetUp Library
This library contains audio recordings for each week's event and its corresponding summary document.
Check back for future MeetUp dates!
The purpose of the MeetUp event is to provide a forum for renal healthcare providers and professionals to:
- Share experiences from struggles to successes;
- Gain insight, perspective and input from peers;
- Learn about new approaches to similar challenges; and
- Grow together and become a stronger community by supporting one another
- Document the highlights of organic discussions to share with peers
Disclaimer: Participants acknowledge that messages conveyed are public, and Renal Healthcare Association cannot guarantee the security of any information disclosed during the discussion; participants make such disclosures at their own risk. Any information shared is based on each individual's experience and opinion and Renal Healthcare Association is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any information shared, and shall not be responsible for any decisions made based on such information.