We understand dialysis is complex; we are here to simplify it. Whether you started your job during the pandemic or need a refresher, this program aims to give renal healthcare professionals exactly what you need to know. Let's get on the same page and back to basics.
Join us for one day or two!
Free to RHA members or just $125 for non-members (or $75 p/day).
Continuing education credits are available.
Day 1: 3 CEs
- Welcome - Resources and Leadership
- Water Treatment Basics for Hemodialysis
- Attaining Quality Without Losing Your Perspective
- Safety in Dialysis: The Role of the Leader
Day 2: 4 CEs
- Change Horses Mid-Stream: Introduction of New Technology Amind the COVID Pandemic
- Creating Partnerships: The Role of the Medical Director in the Dialysis Facility
- How to Become a CMS Survey Whisperer
- In the Know for HR: Current and Enduring Topics
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Education credit is available and included in the cost of each session.
Renal Healthcare Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #10584, for 1 contact hour per session.
For information or questions regarding the educational content of the program or continuing education, contact Michele Giovine, Program Manager at email@example.com.