Course InfoA continuation of Financial Risk Management Fundamentals, this learning series is divided into four financial risk categories: Market, Credit, Liquidity, and Interconnected.
Watch the prerecorded sessions of Professor Steve Lindo as he covers these advanced and complex topics. You'll receive exercises to complete during or after watching the session and four different multiple choice quizzes.
What You Will LearnMarket Risk
- Portfolio VaR calculation
- Stress test of currencies hedged by forwards
- Investment portfolio manager exceeds limit
- Credit analysis for fixed asset finance
- Loss Given Default calculation for interest rate and currency swap and option counterparties
- Expected loss calculation for portfolio of loans, bonds and swaps
- Expected loss of counterparty exposure exceeds limit
- Funding mix for an industrial company
- Investment mix for a financial institution
- Rebalancing a portfolio within investor's liquidity tolerance Risk
- Assess contagion risk in an investment portfolio Interconnected Risk
- Assess wrong way risk
|Price||$49 USD RIMS Members |
$149 USD Non-Members
Want to save money on your online course? Become a RIMS member and save!
|RIMS Core Competency Category||Risk Management Knowledge|