Are you new in the risk management field? Does your schedule only allow an investment of a few hours instead of a few days to focus on professional development and training? Would you like the flexibility of being able to take a course at the time and in the place you choose that best fits your busy lifestyle?
Risk professionals and those who support the risk management process have an exciting new opportunity to not only focus on the basics of traditional risk management but also position themselves to support broader goals of enterprise risk management and strategic decision-making within their organization.
This online multi-platform course covers the purpose, concepts, and tools of the risk management process. Emphasis is given to supporting decision making and establishing the foundation for an enterprise risk management approach to the mitigation of traditional risks and exploitation of opportunities.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Become a better risk professional
- Meet the expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Enable management to fulfill their complete role
- Enable the board to fulfill its risk oversight responsibilities
- Leverage risk as a competitive advantage
- Improve the chance of achieving the organization’s mission and goals
- Have the risk function seen as relevant and one that contributes to the company’s success
Member Price: $129.00
Non-Member Price: $199.00
Available in Spanish too!