Please note, this course will be unavailable from 12/31/2020-1/18/2021 for updates and the removal of flash.
This beginner level course introduces participants to the fundamentals of data security and privacy. Participants will cover various facets of cyber risk and data security including privacy, security, information management, e-discovery and more.
What You Will Learn
- Describe the fundamentals of data security and privacy
- Identify trends in data breaches
- Explain how and why cyber attacks occur
- Recognize how social engineering attacks occur
- Identify what laws and regulations exist to protect consumer and business data
- Effectively minimize risk through data risk prevention methods
- Transfer cyber risk through insurance
|Price||$129 USD RIMS Members
$199 USD Non-Members
Want to save money on your online course? Become a RIMS member and save!
|RIMS Core Competency Category||Technical Skills|