This beginner level course introduces participants to the fundamentals of data security and privacy. Participants will cover various facets of cyber risk and data security including privacy, security, information management, e-discovery and more.
What You Will Learn
- Describe the fundamentals of data security and privacy
- Identify trends in data breaches
- Explain how and why cyber attacks occur
- Recognize how social engineering attacks occur
- Identify what laws and regulations exist to protect consumer and business data
- Effectively minimize risk through data risk prevention methods
- Transfer cyber risk through insurance
|Price||$129 USD RIMS Members |
$199 USD Non-Members
Want to save money on your online course? Become a RIMS member and save!
|RIMS Core Competency Category||Technical Skills|