Kick start your learning with the RIMS CRMP Overview Course! This online course serves as additional preparation for the exam This online course is based on the RIMS-CRMP Certification Handbook and Study Guide. It is not to replace any textbook or other resources you need to prepare for the exam but is used to help refresh and gauge your knowledge and comprehension of the five core competencies of the risk professional and provide additional avenues of study*.
The course is separated into the following 5 modules and are based on the five core competencies of the risk professional:
- Analyze the Business Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
- Guided narration with an avatar
- Interactive activities
*Taking this course is not a mandatory requirement for the RIMS-CRMP examination. Participating in this course does not guarantee a passing score on the RIMS-CRMP exam.