Operational resilience – often described as the ability to prevent, respond to, recover and learn from operational disruptions – has become a top priority for firms across all industries. However, achieving operational resilience is a journey, not a specific destination that can be checked off the list once the goal is reached. It requires the entire organization to work together to continuously learn and improve.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused leaders everywhere to focus on their organization’s operational resilience, as they have experienced firsthand their own struggles to lead effectively caused by a lack of information needed to make critical decisions. Executives are looking for a better way to be prepared for anything, even though they realize it is unrealistic to create pre-built resilience strategies that cover every scenario.
Fusion Risk Management and Infosys are teaming up to bring you a lively discussion between the respective leaders of these organizations who are at the forefront of helping firms achieve new levels of operational resilience. Join Mike Campbell, CEO of Fusion Risk Management, and Mohit Joshi, President of Infosys as they talk about the operational resilience journey that firms are facing and what it takes to move from the current state of planning into the realm of coordinating a true resilience strategy.
What you will learn:
- Why operational resilience is not a fixed destination but a unique journey for each organization.
- What the core needs are of every leader who does not want to be caught unprepared again.
- What it means to prepare for anything, knowing that you cannot build resilience plans for everything.
- Beyond regulatory compliance and faster recoveries, understand what other business benefits and competitive advantage you can reap from the operational resilience journey.
- Why a prepared firm is a confident one, and through better risk intelligence and well-rehearsed capability, your institution can more comfortably navigate the risks necessary to protect and grow your business.
Note: All downloads and related contact information will be accessible to the sponsor of this webinar.