This presentation will offer neuroscience-based strategies to realistically evaluate the current COVID-19 pandemic realistically. It will also help to develop a long-term strategic plan to successfully navigate the disruptions caused by this and other pandemics.
* Identify where your own and your organization's current reaction to the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic might be oriented excessively toward a short-term and/or optimistic outlook.
* Learn about the neuroscience-based evidence for how we tend to make poor choices in the face of slow-moving major disruptions like the pandemic due to mental blindspots and cognitive biases.
* Discover techniques to evaluate and shift your career trajectory, professional development, and business model to adapt to and plan effectively for the pandemic.
* Tailor the best practices on responding effectively to the pandemic to your own situation and context.
* Develop a long-term strategic plan to navigate successfully the disruptions caused by the pandemic for your career trajectory, professional development, and business model.