Disaster Planning | March 10, 2021
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Explain high-level information behind a variety of different assessment tools for digital repositories.
- Evaluate the best digital repository assessment tool for your organization, based on your institution's goals and organizational context.
- Design an approach for implementing a digital preservation assessment tool in your organization.
archival managers, administrators, IT professionals
What You Should Already Know:
No prior experience is necessary.
DAS Core Competency:
2. Communicate and define terminology, requirements, roles, and responsibilities related to digital archives to a variety of stakeholders.
5. Strategically plan for the sustainability of digital archives.
6. Employ standards and best practices in the management of digital archives.
You will have access to this product for 60 days from the date of purchase.
Once the webcast is purchased, go to SAA's Learning Management System and click the Resources tab to access a PDF of the presentation slides and the webcast exam (if applicable).
If you intend to pursue the DAS Certificate, you will need to pass the examination for this course.