McGriff has been endorsed by SAHMA for the property and casualty insurance program since 1990. Our practice specializes in placing Affordable Housing and Low Income Housing Tax Credit insurance and risk management programs for McGriff. Currently, we insure over 200,000 LIHTC sponsored doors nationwide.
We provide our clients with access to leading insurers worldwide as well as niche insurance underwriters with experience in serving the following markets: LIHTC, Affordable and mixed income housing, affordable senior housing, public housing, Section 8, etc. We also offer specialized coverages and programs designed for affordable housing developers and managers including property, liability, tax credit coverage, pollution, errors and omission, executive protection, etc.
McGriff, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., the fifth-largest insurance broker in the U.S. and sixth-largest in the world, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Truist Bank. Truist Insurance Holdings operates more than 250 offices through its subsidiaries: McGriff Insurance Services, Inc.; McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc.; CRC Insurance Services, Inc.; Crump Life Insurance Services, Inc.; AmRisc, LLC; and its Premium Finance companies (AFCO Credit Corporation, Prime Rate Premium Finance Corporation, Inc., and CAFO Inc.). With $30 billion in premium in 2019, the company, headquartered at the Truist Center in Charlotte, NC, employs more than 7,500 teammates in more than 250 locations nationwide.
- A reputation for integrity, honesty and putting our clients’ interest above our own for more than 200 years
- Proprietary business intelligence platform called MAP®, developed to deliver data-driven market intelligence, pricing insights, peer benchmarking and additional insights to enhance your client experience
- A full array of brokerage and risk management products and services for companies of any size — from Fortune 1000 companies with worldwide operations, to small businesses and non-profits
- Solutions for risk management and complex exposures
- Risk management consulting (claims, risk solutions, analytics and more)