As Clinical Data Managers we are always conscious that our deliverable-a “clean” analyzable database-is of utmost importance. We will be discussing the foundational elements of a Quality Management Program and the impact on our CDM processes in evaluating the quality of our data.
The specifics of evaluating errors and their critical impact on our database will also be presented as well as identifying the best practice in calculating an error rate.
After attending this webinar, the participants will be able:
• Describe a quality system approach for assuring appropriate data quality
• Identify quality acceptance criteria
• Describe critical vs. non critical errors
• Discuss the establishment of quality criteria and quality error rates acceptance limits
• Identify “best practice” in calculating error rate
Participants are eligible to receive CEUs upon attendance and successful completion of a web-based assessment within 30 days after the webinar. CEUs are not granted after the 30-day assessment deadline.
SCDM is authorized by IACET to offer 0.2 CEUs for this program.
Individual registration: $360 member / $420 non-member
Group registration (max.10 people per group): $960 member / $1140 non-member
Group Registration Policy: Any group registration allows up to 10 people to attend the webinar and to complete the webinar assessment. Credits will be granted on an individual basis upon successful completion of the assessment by the registered participants.