Recorded on November 7, 2023
Join us for an enlightening webinar that delves deep into the world of building science and continuous insulation (CI). In today's dynamic construction landscape, understanding the fundamental principles of building envelopes is essential for architects, builders, and contractors. Our webinar will empower you with knowledge and practical insights to elevate your construction projects to the next level.
- Understand exactly what is continuous insulation and the role it plays in the building envelope.
- Review concepts for moisture control in the building envelope.
- Highlight code requirements for water resistive barrier and flashing assemblies.
- Detail exterior cladding installation and performance.
- Detail exterior fenestration installation and performance.
This course is registered with AIA CES and participants will earn 1 HSW LU. Credit(s) earned on completion of this course will be reported to AIA CES for AIA members.