ONLY AVAILABLE BY PURCHASING THE SGIM22 HIGHLIGHTS BUNDLE.
Continuing Education Units Available: 1.0 CME; 1.0 MOC
CME/MOC Expires: May 1, 2023
To receive CME credit, you must watch the entire presentation, then click certificate to activate credit.
To receive CME and MOC credit, you must (a) watch the entire presentation and (b) complete the short MOC assessment, then click certificate to activate credits.
This symposium, COVID-19 Vaccine Access, Education, and Equity, was originally delivered at the SGIM22 annual meeting in Orlando (April 2022) and re-recorded April/May 2022).
- Identify factors affecting COVID-19 vaccine confidence and acceptance
- Demonstrate effective communication about COVID-19 vaccination
- List strategies for community education and enhancing vaccine equity
- Identify factors affective COVID-19 misinformation and disinformation and how to address these issues
- Describe the history and role of mandates in public health implementatin of vaccine programs
THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE BY PURCHASING THE SGIM22 HIGHLIGHTS BUNDLE.