This special JGIM Webinar presentation featuring the 3 top-rated QIS/IS articles of the past year, with an introduction by the Co-Editor-in Chief of JGIM and panel discussion led by the Director of the Im_Sci Lab at Columbia University, co-sponsors of this webinar with JGIM and SGIM.
- Improving Regional Blood Pressure Control: A Positive Deviance Tiered Intensity Approach
- Advancing Pharacological Treatments for Opioid Use Disorder (ADaPT-OUD): An Implementation Trial in Eight Veterans Health Administration Facilities
- Appling User-Centered Design to Develop Practical Strategies that Address Overuse in Primary Care
- Shari Bolen, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University; Founding Director, Population Health Research Institute; Director, Center for Health Care Research and Policy; The MetroHealth System
- Hildi Hagedorn, PhD, LP, Implementation Scientist, Centers of Excellence in Substance Addiction Treatment & Education; VA Puget Sound, HCS/Philadelphia VAMC
- Sarah Skurla, MPH, Project Manager, Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System
- Nathalie Moise, MD, MS, Florence Irving Assistant Professor of Medicine, Columbia University Medical Center; Director of Implementation Science Lab, Center for Behavioral Cardiovascular Health