Thank you for attending the 2023 SGIM Annual Meeting: May 10 - 13, 2023.
Please take a few minutes to complete the meeting evaluation. We value your input!
At the end of the evaluation you will be asked if you wish to request CME. You should claim only credits commensurate with the extent of your participation. **Poster and networking sessions are not eligible for credit**
The maximum number of CME (MOC) hours available for this event is 26.0 for participation May 10-13.
June 12, 2023 is the Deadline to complete the evaluation and request CME MOC.
If you wish to claim MOC, you must complete BOTH the Overall Evaluation and the MOC Assessment. **also please be sure to provide your ABIM# and Day/Month (DD/MM) of birth.**
To claim your certificate:
- Complete Overall Meeting Evaluation
- (optional) If requesting MOC, complete the MOC Assessment
- Click on SGIM23 Certificate
- Click CLAIM CERTIFICATE button.
- Confirm details are as you expect
- Save a copy for your records.
If you have any questions, please contact LMS@SGIM.org.