The SLAS2019 course package contains 81 presentations including:
- 76 presentations from ten scientific tracks
- Advances in Bioanalytics and Biomarkers
- Assay Development and Screening
- Automation and High-Throughput Technologies
- Biologics Discovery
- Cellular Technologies
- Data Analysis and Informatics
- Drug Target Strategies
- High-Definition Biotechnology
- Micro- and Nanotechnologies
- Molecular Libraries
- 2 keynote speakers
- 1 Ignite Panel Discussion
- 2 presentations from our Career Connections series
Pricing for this course package:
Free to SLAS2019 Full Conference Registrants
$49 for SLAS Premier/Platinum/Corporate Members
$99 for SLAS Basic (non-dues paying) Members & Non-members
Presentations included in this course package are listed below. (Based on presenter permission, 81 of the 144 total SLAS2019 presentations are available on-demand.) If you are looking for a specific presentation before you purchase, you may search by keyword or by track/topic from the drop-down menu at the top of this page.
The SLAS Scientific Program Committee selects conference speakers based on the innovation, relevance and applicability of research as well as those that best address the interests and priorities of today’s life sciences discovery and technology community. All presentations are published with the permission of the presenters.
Trying to Access Videos? Click PURCHASE below. You will see the Member/Non-Member rate once you sign in.
Content is Free for SLAS2019 attendees.