The SLAS2020 course package contains 118 presentations including:
- 95 presentations from ten scientific tracks
- Advances in Bioanalytics and Biomarkers
- Assay Development and Screening
- Automation and High-Throughput Technologies
- Biologics Discovery
- Cellular Technologies
- Data Analysis and Informatics
- Drug Target Strategies
- Micro- and Nanotechnologies
- Molecular Libraries
- Precision Medicine Technologies
- 2 keynote speakers
- 3 Ignite Panel Discussions
- 4 Ignite Academic Collaboration Presentations
- 14 Ignite Award Finalist Presentations
Pricing for this course package:
Free to SLAS2020 Full Conference Registrants for 6 months following conference
$110 for SLAS SLAS Members
$145 for Non-members
Presentations included in this course package are listed below. (Based on presenter permission, 118 of the 161 total SLAS2020 presentations are available on-demand.) If you are looking for a specific presentation before you purchase, you may search by keyword or by track/topic from the drop-down menu at the top of this page.
The SLAS Scientific Program Committee selects conference speakers based on the innovation, relevance and applicability of research as well as those that best address the interests and priorities of today’s life sciences discovery and technology community. All presentations are published with the permission of the presenters.
Trying to Access Videos? Click PURCHASE below. You will see the Member/Non-Member rate once you sign in.
Content is Free for SLAS2020 Full Conference Registrants