January 17, 2018
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Communicate the nutritional benefits of eggs to parents and the community.
- Identify the versatility of eggs and how they fit into many school foodservice trends and nutrition programs.
- Discover creative and successful ways to serve eggs after hearing from a district with lots of egg-sperience!
- Gain access to marketing material that will help impact student choice and consumption of eggs.
Dayle Hayes, MS, RD
Cheerleader, School Meals That Rock
President, Nutrition for the Future, Inc.
April Liles, RD, SNS
Food Service Director
Waltham Public Schools
Allison Pigatto, MS, RDN, LDN
Nutrition Engagement & Outreach Manager
Egg Nutrition Center
SNA CEUs: 1.00
Key Areas 1000: Nutrition
Key Topic 1100: Menu Planning
Subtopic 1320: General Nutrition
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 138363
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 8.1.1 Interprets and applies evidence-based comparative standards for determining nutritional needs.
- 8110: School Foodservice
CPE Level: 1, 2
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)
$0.00 - $20.00