August 29, 2018
Successful completion of the webinar and quiz is awarded 1 SNA CEU, or 1 CPEU for RDNs/NDTRs.
- Manage and simplify forecasting and planning for USDA Foods.
- Develop speed scratch recipes using USDA Foods combined with other USDA Foods and DoD fresh produce.
- Solve the problem of menu fatigue with creative and simple recipes.
Malissa Marsden, SNS
Child Nutrition Support Services
SNA CEUs: 1.00
Key Area 1: Nutrition
Key Topic 1000: Nutrition
Sub-topic 1100: Menu Planning
CPEUs for RDNs and NDTRs
Activity Number: 142599
Suggested Performance Indicators
- 8.4.1 Plans and designs nutritionally sound meals, menus and meal plans that meet customer needs and demand and that promote health and disease management.
- 8110: School Foodservice
CPE Level: 1
SNA CDR Provider Number: AM007
Please note you have the option to submit an evaluation on the quality of this webinar directly to the Commission of Dietetic Registration. Email contact: email@example.com
SNA CEUs and CPEUs are awarded after the successful completion of the post-webinar quiz.
- PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)